My housemate created this beaute for her mint-choc obsessed boyfriend when he turned 25.
Aero cheesecake: Here’s how
The recipe was found on dooyou.co.uk
If you’re like me and not a major fan of the mint-choc don’t fret…traceyk100 who posted the recipe up says you can use any chocolate bar that you fancy.
- 12 digestive biscuits
- 200g philidelphia cheese
- 2 ½ oz of margarine
- 250ml carton of double cream
- 4 oz of icing sugar
- 2 large bars of mint aero (or another bar that tempts you)
- Cake tin
- Melt the margarine in the microwave
- Crush the digestive biscuits. Add the biscuits into the margarine and make sure that its well mixed together.
- Line the cake tin with the biscuit mixture
- Mix the philidephia cheese and icing sugar together
- Whip the double cream.
- Add the whipped cream to the Philidelphia mixture and mix well together
- Chop up the Aero bars you can have them as small as pieces as you want but make sure they are small enough to mix through the mixture and keep a small amount to decorate the top
- Add the Aero to the mixture and pour it over the biscuit base and smooth it all out and add the remaining aero pieces to the top.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour and tuck in
Despite not being a fan of the choc-mint fusion I actually really liked this pudding. Really light and creamy. I can’t wait to experiment with my favourite bars!